2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We came all the way down to Gulf Shores last time and passed Hooters before we turned around actually...anyway that said we will be camping out, not sure which campground he wasn't that specific. I will be diving with kchFLA during the day. I need an AL fishing license but I don't have a credit card, where can I get one on the way over that's on the way?

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I need an AL fishing license but I don't have a credit card, where can I get one on the way over that's on the way?

There is a Wally World not far rom that Hooters you tuned around at where you can purchase one or there is a bait shop in the Win dixie shopping center there in Orange Beach called Top Gun that sells them right on beach hwy.

Matt
did you by any chance see the water today. It was awesome viz had to have been great and laying flat and com

Paul to whom, where, and what time do I hand over these fixings. I got the corn also

tom wicker:
Paul to whom, where, and what time do I hand over these fixings. I got the corn also

I'll PM you my cell phone #. I should be around Friday after 4pm, staying at the Landing. I'll be diving with Mat off west beach later that evening. I don't need the fixings until 4pm on Saturday, so if you're coming, bring them along with you. Otherwise, call me after 4pm on Friday, and I'll meet you to pick them up.

Thanks for doing that, BTW, it was really thoughtful. Thank the missus, too.

Attendee List:
SuPrBuGmAn
PaulWall
algulfdiver (Gary)
photohikedive...if possible
MDB, if I get to go
NateBrr,
Tom Wicker
kchFLA (Kira)

MysteryDiveBuddy:
We came all the way down to Gulf Shores last time and passed Hooters before we turned around actually...anyway that said we will be camping out, not sure which campground he wasn't that specific. I will be diving with kchFLA during the day. I need an AL fishing license but I don't have a credit card, where can I get one on the way over that's on the way?

ok, so you want specific?

http://www.alapark.com/parks/park.cfm?parkid=22

MysteryDiveBuddy:

LOL, you guys were litterally a minute away from us. Unless you plan to actually fish, you won't need an AL fishing liscense to catch bluecrab. If you need one, you can pick em up at some of the tackleshops or the Wal Mart in Gulf Shores.

tom wicker:
Matt
did you by any chance see the water today. It was awesome viz had to have been great and laying flat and com

Worked in Biloxi :( Nowhere around clear water.

Without revealing your secret spots, where would you recommend MDB and I dive? I don't think we are going to be in competative mode as far as grabbing crabs go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom