140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. My wife was to update all of you with trackings. If you don't mind, let me know when you get everything and that you're satisfied.

Thanks!

PM sent

Payment Sent Via Paypal for two reg set ups.

Got my tanks today. They are in excellent condition. No major scratches or corrosion. The valves open and close smoothly.

If you need AL80's, this is a great deal. They are used but if you get some that are recently hydro tested, they're as good as new.

Thanks Mike.

Today, I received the two tanks I ordered. With just the normal surface wear and tear one would expect from used tanks, they look in very good shape. The valves operate smoothly. Shipping was very prompt. Thank you, marinetwo.

I have decided to take the "out of hydro" tanks and get them hydro'd. As I figured, the out of hydro tanks aren't selling. That leaves me with about 100 tanks available. I am taking about 10 a week to get hydro'd at this point because its about all the company that I use to hydro can handle. Price is still $75 for the tanks, but will be with a brand new hydro no later than March. If you are interested, please let me know. Also, I still have a ton of the Calypso regs that are in great shape and BCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom