140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinetwo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

These tanks are no longer available.
Please find another deal.
Thank you.

I have around 140 aluminum 80's, 32 sets of Aqualung regulators w/ octo and gauges, and 50 Seaquest Wave BCs. These were all bought from a gear liquidation from a big dive organization. About 30 of the tanks are in current Hydro. They are silver tanks w/ valves. Most of the other tanks had a hydro that expired roughly a year ago and will have no trouble passing another hydro or vis. All have air in them for storage but of course have to be drained to ship. If you would like to see pictures, PM me with your email address. I have pictures of the tanks and BCs. The regulators are in another location but I can get pictures if needed.

Here is what I'm asking...

In Hydro tanks - $75
Out of Hydro tanks - $65
BCs $75
Aqualung Calypso Regulators w/ Suunto 2 gauge console and Oct - $150

If you are interested, PM me

---- here is more info on the tanks.

The ones that are IN hydro were mostly manufactured in 2004. They are Luxfer tanks with yoke valves. They also have boots on them along with a protective film that was put on the bottom of the tanks so that they didn't corrode between the boot and the tank. These tanks are in great shape. The oldest ones out of the whole bunch (for those that weren't hydroed) I believe are no older than 03 or 04, so they ran out of hydro just a year or two ago. I have about 20 that were re-hydroed in late 09 so they still have many years left on them. Hope this helps. Also, I'm posting a picture of the BCs. I will be able to post pics of the regs soon. I have sold my business and bought this gear from another buyout. Because of a no-compete clause I cannot ship these tanks anywhere in Pennsylvania, Florida and some parts of Maryland. I don't want to do anything against the terms of the agreement I have with the business I sold. I can ship about anywhere else. I do take paypal if that works.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 680
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 605
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 748
Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the gear sits in Maryland. Sorry, I guess I could have posted that earlier :)

What was the name of the dive shop that you use to own & sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom