140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the BCs Xtralarge and do they have enough lift to be used here in California?

Have any established SB members purchased any of the items listed in this thread?

How many of the reg sets are still available?

whats the age and condition of the regs, and are they decent enough for Maine diving?

Would be interested in two.

The regs are roughly 5 years old but have been well serviced. What are the temps that you'll be diving in?

I'm down to about 15 sets of regs. I still have a few HYDRO'd tanks. I'm debating on taking the out of hydro tanks and getting them hydro'd. I'm asking $65 for out of hydro. If anyone is interested, I will get them hydrod and sell them for $75. I have nearly 100 out of hydro tanks. All were made near 2004 and are Luxfer. I still have nearly 40 BCs. I still have all sizes... small through XL. I don't have any XXLs. If you want better pictures, let me know and I'll post more.

PM sent.

And just my $.02, if you can get a large number of them hydro'd at a good rate, it'd probably be easier to sell them. It's just another cost a diver would prefer not having after they recieve the tanks. Maybe a dive shop would buy the non-hydrod tanks.

I would possibily be intrested in about 20 or more of the out of hydro tanks. What is a good number to call you to talk about them. My biggest issue is the shipping and I need to look at the options.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom