ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, it's just the luck of the timing to hit it just as they hang up from another call. Good for you getting thru so quick. Can't wait to see everybody.
We're driving back from Tractor Supply in Branford when @Moose's alarm on his phone goes off. I see him playing and playing with his phone, but he's not saying a thing. Punch, punch, punch, and then he puts his phone up to his ear. I hear a barely perceptible sigh, and he starts the process all over... and over... Being nosey, I look over and see "ScubaBoard" all over his phone and Bay Adventures at the top. "Oh, you're getting in on the Invasion? How cool! Are all those busy signals?" "They are! I have to call because you won't save me a slot!" Ohhhh, the sweet bitterness of having your best friend own ScubaBoard, and yet he's not able to save you a spot! It was interesting to see the process from his side.

38 tries, while driving, and he finally got through. You guys rock!!!

It's more rewarding when you work for it. :giggle: Please don't leave a voice message. Speak in person only.

We're driving back from Tractor Supply in Branford when @Moose's alarm on his phone goes off. I see him playing and playing with his phone, but he's not saying a thing. Punch, punch, punch, and then he puts his phone up to his ear. I hear a barely perceptible sigh, and he starts the process all over... and over... Being nosey, I look over and see "ScubaBoard" all over his phone and Bay Adventures at the top. "Oh, you're getting in on the Invasion? How cool! Are all those busy signals?" "They are! I have to call because you won't save me a slot!" Ohhhh, the sweet bitterness of having your best friend own ScubaBoard, and yet he's not able to save you a spot! It was interesting to see the process from his side.

38 tries, while driving, and he finally got through. You guys rock!!!
We cat oops, diver herders have to have some fun mouse play. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Get your airline tickets. I bought mine last night. I just did a search and the same ticket increased $90 in just 12 hours.
Airline ticket sales are shifty in all senses of the word. Prices change significantly every day.

JD, keep in me mind. I signed up as a single diver but told them I am still looking for a roommate. You'll see my posts on the single divers looking for a roommate thread:

I'm in and single, Big Boy. 😜

I am so excited but boy do the flight options from the Bay Area suck! Weirdly there are decent connecting flights to Cozumel from Monterey (MRY) but nothing from convenient airports. I am just going to take the united nonstop to Cancun (CUN) and shuttle. The last thing I want to do is show up for diving after a redeye.

I am so excited but boy do the flight options from the Bay Area suck! Weirdly there are decent connecting flights to Cozumel from Monterey (MRY) but nothing from convenient airports. I am just going to take the united nonstop to Cancun (CUN) and shuttle. The last thing I want to do is show up for diving after a redeye.
Wait and check with Bay Adventures when they call you back to confirm your details. They can help you look for options and give you tips.

Dang it! Just bought my roundtrip flights IAH-CZM for $606, returning on Monday, otherwise it’ll be $700+ for an earlier home bound.

Back
Top Bottom