ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait and check with Bay Adventures when they call you back to confirm your details. They can help you look for options and give you tips.
Yep, I have been booking refundable tickets recently, so I can cancel the one I booked. It's $1K in coach or $1550 in first class. I am very handy with Google Flights but will give them a shot.

It's $1K in coach
omg-mr-bean-faints.gif

Good question but Im sure things will change in the next 4 months

Remember Semper Gumby

91rW8ODv-qL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Yep. There are cheaper flights, but they involve either 19-hour overnight odysseys or punishing 28-inch legroom.
Good question but Im sure things will change in the next 4 months

Remember Semper Gumby

91rW8ODv-qL._AC_SX466_.jpg
My assumption is that it won't even be meaningful to talk about entry requirements until we're a month or so out. Even then I will still be expecting them to change.

I hope this works out better than Roatan, or a couple other non-SB trips we have booked, or attempted in the last nearly 2 years.
These have been an interesting 2 years, and I would really love to be able to focus just on good diving, and friendly SI again, rather than alternate plans, a, b, t, z...., and intensive paperwork, just to enjoy our sport!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom