Where the F*** can we get in the water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So kings beach remains closed as it is not on the reopen list. I wonder how they came up with the list of what to partially reopen ,( for once I'm not being a smart*#^*, I'm actually curious as to the criteria)

deleted

I wish I checked to see how much I could squat before the exit at Bass Rocks yesterday, I’m think 30 pounds of weight and 40ish pounds of tank from a prone position in pebbles with wet gear and the tide pulling on me is right at my limit.

Rhode Island State Parks

This link has what there is so far. Highlights, entrances to parks have been closed. There is a list of parks and locations
note: Kings Beach is NOT on any of the lists! Boat ramps NOT within state parks are open.
I read some where else that Kings beach is actually not a state beach, but Federal land and was opened last week when the federal restrictions ended. Not sure about this, but it is possible.

I read some where else that Kings beach is actually not a state beach, but Federal land and was opened last week when the federal restrictions ended. Not sure about this, but it is possible.

I wasn't aware of federal restrictions ending. The VA here still has a guard, if your not coming in for an emergency your turned away

You could be correct, the sign doesn't indicate a State Park but, that it's a fishing area developed by the RI Fish and Wildlife with federal fisheries funds. There's one place to dive as well as Green Bridge. The only way to close Green Bridge is prohibit parking on the road side which they have done for road work ya can't be sure until ya get there.

iu.jpg

Just saw a post on new England scuba divers group on Facebook for a cape dive this Sunday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom