The Teric's Battery Performance.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

or 2.2%/hr(Watch Mode).
This is almost exactly what I measured in my new Teric.
Not sure what the default watch face is but I set it at medium intensity, white color, digital face with only the battery and the date showing.
I measured it over like 10 hrs and calculated the average.

My Teric has been off for 40 days...battery is down to 74%. Cool.

I recently bought a Teric and I’m loving it so far, thanks for the useful info found in this thread.

I’m wondering if anyone has done any testing on the log rate during dives yet?

As standard it’s set to 10s for all modes other than Freediving (set at 1s).

I’d like to try it at 5s or even 2s so that I can get some more fine detail on my logs, but I’m a little worried that it could tank my battery life in doing so.

Reactions: Jay

I’ve shifted from 10sec to 5sec and didn’t notice anything dramatic, but .... I didn’t measure it (to do that correctly it’s a bit of a PITA).

I’m curious if there’s an impact too and will have a chance to assess it properly in a couple of months.

I suspect any impact would be negligible, clearly driving the screen display is where vast majority of power goes. But I suspect it will have significant impact on how many dives you can store in your log.

I recently bought a Teric and I’m loving it so far, thanks for the useful info found in this thread.

As standard it’s set to 10s for all modes other than Freediving (set at 1s).

I’d like to try it at 5s or even 2s so that I can get some more fine detail on my logs, but I’m a little worried that it could tank my battery life in doing so.

I set the sample rate at 2min for a days diving and then the next day at 10min (4 dives each day). Dive times approx the same and battery drop time was only slightly different.
I think to assess it properly it’ll have to be over more dives.

Back
Top Bottom