Spring Fling '09?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is it too early to ask if a Spring Fling for this year is being thought about? Last years was great and so I am hopeful we can all get together once again somewhere this year.

I'll second that. We had a great time last year, hopefully we can reconvene the circle of knowledge and maybe if Foo can make it again this year she'll bring more magic jello shots. :)

I'll second that. We had a great time last year, hopefully we can reconvene the circle of knowledge and maybe if Foo can make it again this year she'll bring more magic jello shots. :)

Let us not forget Rhondas outstanding brownies and Franks circle of bones.

Ah, the brownies, yes. Yum. I missed the bones last year, was in the water when Frank performed the ceremony.

Will trade brownies, for magic jello shots.:D

I missed out on those last year.

Rhonda

Would ya'll consider having the next Fling at Windy Point on Lake Travis in Austin?

I'd be happy to help host and I'm sure many other southern swampers would be glad to help out as well, providing firewood, grub, and organizing to make it easier on those coming from out of town. I don't think you can find a more centrally located dive site in Texas :wink:

If you haven't been, Windy Point offers lakeside camping, on-site air fills, plenty of underwater variety and depth; plus this year Lake Travis Scuba will be operating the Giant Stride from Windy Point for some 1st class Texas boat diving :D

What do ya'll think?

Personally I don't care. Hopefully this year it will be a time when I can pitch a tent and stay a night at least. So Travis would work for me.

I've never been, and would like to try out Travis. We shooting for mid-June again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom