BC Saturday Dec 29th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff, thanks for letting us use your home for our party! It was great! Sorry you didn't make it. Did we clean up the mess good? We tried to make it look like we hadn't been there:D

I was wondering what happened to you all? No one showed up! What a bunch of flakes. Happy New year everyone

I'm old.... I fell asleep:confused:. Sorry I missed the party. Happy New Year everyone! This will be an exciting year for the Beach Crabs.

I didn't get directions so I was driving around Ventura all night hoping to find the party than I wind up in Luguna Beach so me being the prepared diver that I am I had my gear with me so I did a New Years day dive instead today.:eyebrow:

John

Well you all missed a good one... Just found out Tevis threw up in my bed, dont know what thats all about but good times

Well you all missed a good one... Just found out Tevis threw up in my bed, dont know what thats all about but good times

I was trying the BLUE koolaid again and it just didnt bode well with my innards. . .

tossed technicolor cookies right there on Jeff's side.

In 2008, Im sticking with the RED koolaid.

Blessed and Happy New Year my dear friends,

Tevis

I was trying the BLUE koolaid again and it just didnt bode well with my innards. . .

tossed technicolor cookies right there on Jeff's side.

In 2008, Im sticking with the RED koolaid.

Blessed and Happy New Year my dear friends,

Tevis

At least you didnt get any on your "special friend" Rick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom