Zoop Novo Nitrox Settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4kafka

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got a Zoop Novo and in the process of basic set-up. When configuring my Nitrox setting the screen reads "Nitrox: Mix #1". Can I set another blend to recall if / when I change mixtures ? I see nothing regarding a Nitrox "Mix #2" in the manual.

I am not familiar with how the Zoop is set up. Your safest move would be to contact Suunto or take it back to where you purchased it and ask for help in setting it up. (I'm assuming you got it from your local dive shop)

Yes, that's an option. Bought it on-line, so I would feel strange asking my LDS for advice. Suunto watches these posts, so hoping I get a straight answer from an official source. Sorry for the double posting...couldn't delete it.

I hope someone with a Zoop will answer you. Another option would be to check YouTube videos. There are several on the Zoop. Maybe it will be helpful. Good luck.

other option : read the user guide
specifications : page 60

for more than one mix, buy the Vyper Air, an Eon Steel, or another brand/model

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom