zMya and Brodydog, where are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On the May list you guys said you would be arriving at Blue Angel on the 7th (yesterday); where are you? I'm in 102. I have beer. :D

Diving this afternoon on the Chiquimax with Jorge.

Have one for me Tammy! I thought about you guys yesterday too! Wishin I was you.... :wink: Have a great time! We'll be looking forward to your tr and photos :)

Fun diving with you guys Gordon! Diving on the Chiquimax with Jorge was the best.

Debra, we had a blast. Food and diving were great. Only bad part was having to end it all and come home. We did morning and afternnon dives every day and with the exception of the first day, they kept us on the same boat for morning and afternoon dives so we were able to just leave our gear on board for the afternoon dives. That worked out really good. In fact we were on the Chiquimax the whole week except for the very first trip out. We hit Columbia Deep and Shallows, Cathedrals, Cedral (a few times), and Tormentos (twice), along with some others. The ones I listed were some of my favs. And Jorge was a great DM. Very relaxed and showed us some great swim thrus. We went into town a few times and had some outstanding food at Parrilla Mission and El Moro.

Told ya! It's a great place isn't it? I'm glad you had such a good time, I'm trying to get back there myself soon. I see you're off to another of your favorite liveaboards this summer! Lucky Brodydog! :) pics! pics! pics!

Here are a few of my photos. My favorite was of the 3 juvie Spotted Drums :D. But for the most part I was not that happy with my photos of the fish this time. I much more enjoyed the shots of the reef color and other things.

Attachments

• Three Drums.JPG
    Three Drums.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4339.jpg
    IMG_4339.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4567.jpg
    IMG_4567.jpg