Zeagle Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rad21

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally had a chance to try out my new Stiletto which replaced my Concept II Pro which I sold because I was looking for a BC that was lighter and easier to pack for warm water diving trips. I have to say that it performed great! It was just as comfortable and stable as the Concept II however the Stiletto has 2 rear dump valves(my Concept II had 1), 2 zippered storage pockets, red zipper pull tabs on the weight pockets and the large red release handles for the rear weight pockets just like the Rip Cord release. I am glad that Zeagle took a great BC and made the Stiletto even better! I will be keeping this BC for a long time.

I bought a Stiletto recently as well for exactly the same reasons. My old BC was just done for. I'd JB Welded up my last hole in that thing.

Anyway, I'm an 80/80 diver. 80 degrees with at least 80 feet of visibility. None of that drysuit crap for me. The Stiletto is ideally suited for that. It's light and travels well. I didn't realize how lousy my old BC was until I tried the Stiletto for the first time.

-Charles

I got mine in March, I love it. Had it ordered with red sholder straps. I also had a few Redwings patches sewn on it, just to jazz it up a bit. It's the best piece of dive gear I own. I wish I had a new Flathead VI regulator to go with it.

RAD you answered my question... I currently dive a Zeagle Ranger LTD, love it but it is a bit much for traveling... so I will be purchasing the Zeagle Stiletto to take its place... nothing can compare with a Zeagle!:D:D:D

Yea, no kidding. I never realized how lousy my old BC was until I bought the Stiletto. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner...

-Charles

Yea, no kidding. I never realized how lousy my old BC was until I bought the Stiletto. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner...

-Charles

I hear ya Charles, I am happy with mine I have a Zeagle Ranger -- it is just the travel paft that I would like to make a little easier...

Mike

I looked at the Ranger and decided it was just not a good match for me. It's larger and meant to be more of a workhorse BC. I don't dive cold water so all that lifting capacity was just not needed.

The Stiletto is a much better match. I dive in warm, clear, tropical water and it always involves at least two trips through airport security...

The Stiletto travels well.

-Charles

Well, the Ranger is very much a workhorse... I like it knowing that I have a BC that can handle what I throw at it... the Stiletto I am sure will resolve my space issue while traveling so I am looking forward to using it as for the flathead iv I don't know anything about it.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom