Zeagle, or Oxycheq?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Queequeg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking at the Zeagle Ranger LTD, The Stilleto LTD, The Express Tech. or putting something together from Oxycheq.

Yeah...I'm quite confused. :idk:

I need versatility. Tropical warm water vacations to local quarry, mid atlantic diving. Streamlined, stable tank mounting. Good tight fitting adjustments, and D-rings...(which is why I like the Zeagles)

I also like the integrated secondary air regs. if that really is a factor or not.

Thanks

Im a fan of Zeagle Regs and use a FH 6 setup. But I use an Oxycheq Wing with an OMS Backplate. If you are able to you should find someone with each of these setups and try them all out. While a Zeagle BC is versatile in that you can change the wing, go with different harness sizes as needed, you cant beat a BP/W setup for versatility. Its as simple as tightening or loosening your hog harness as needed. Or changing a wing if you need to. You can also find great deals on used equipment such as wings or plates on here.

Back
Top Bottom