Z Series swivel turret

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rta108

Registered
Reaction score
I'm contemplating a Z2 reg setup. I'd really like to get one with a swivel turret first stage, and the standard, NON-comfort-swivel second stage. Does such a package exist in the line-up? The (more common) second stage swivel muddies my searches.

Would anyone know a mfg part number for such an animal?

Thanks!

We bought them with the turret, any dealer can order it for you. However, it might be a Z3 as that is what is now being shipped. So if you want Z2 you might ask a deal on it.

I should have noted that many folks buy the B2 and sell the comfort swivel hose. They are typically using a 5' or longer hose configuration. The dive shop might be willing you credit you back the cost of the swivel hose. However going the Z2 route will save you more money.

I should have noted that many folks buy the B2 and sell the comfort swivel hose. They are typically using a 5' or longer hose configuration. The dive shop might be willing you credit you back the cost of the swivel hose. However going the Z2 route will save you more money.

I've seen Z2X configured like the B2 also. Just have to ditch the 2nd stage swivel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom