Your Goals in Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to find, be one of the first to dive and then help identify a wreck. It doesn't need to be a famous ship or anything big. The Great Lakes are full of them so with some more training it should be doable.

Joe

I only started diving last Sept. In Sept. I got my OW cert. & went on in Oct. for AOW. At the urging of my instructor, I have been diving for enjoyment this spring & summer, perfecting the skills I was taught in OW & AOW, while logging 30 or so dives. I am currently studying and preparing to go through a rescue diver program next month. I am hoping to achieve Dive Master level in another year or two. I'm in no big hurry, but would like to be a very competent diver by the time I start into Dive Master training. From there? Who knows.........

Blow bubbles, swim with and take pictures of the critters. Hoping I'll be able to go Tech so I can explore some cool wrecks.

I'd like to get that smell out of my wetsuit.

I'd like to keep coming back without water in my camera.

The little things in life make it worth living.

Started out that I wanted to be the first in my military unit to get certified on a deployment. Then it became an obsession!

Simply getting in the water, regardless of vis in some cases, is enough to drive me to make a dive. The other thing is the hope that I can get others interested in diving. I work at a college that offers SCUBA as an elective, so why not, right?

My goal was to become a Master Diver. Now it's to break the 100 dive mark, safely of course. Then it will be to head down the road to an IDC course.

My diving goals: get out, have fun, learn new things, meet new people, rinse, repeat.

Diving around the world famous dive site and expeditions world war 2 ship wrecks.

You mean deep sea creatures....scary:11:
shellbackdiver1:
To see something that no human has ever seen before....oh...and take a picture of it too.

Back
Top Bottom