You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You see the electricity cord wrapped around the blender and immediately compare it to how a long hose routes around the back of your neck.

:lotsalove:

When you pause any underwater video on your DVR just to analyze what kind of gear and setup the diver in the documentary is wearing.

"ooh look at that canister light system with the goodman handle"

You tighten the strap of your car's seat belt.

When you take a weeks vacation to dive in a lake with 5 ft vis and read sb forums on your cell phone during you surface intervals.

When, running on land and needing to stop quickly, you back-paddle with your arms.

Your neighbor gets a saltwater pool installed and you actually bring your doubles and a deco stage bottle just to sit at the bottom "chill"....

D.

When your 12 year old son goes to study away from home (advanced-not criminal "away"), and he will only be gone 1 year, but you get rid of his bed and put in racks and shelves in his room...... Hey, we fit a futon or something in there later, right?

When you buy new equipment and stand in front of your bathtub and seriously think of strapping a tank on just to try it out. My wife just rolled her eyes when I told her this, little did she know I was serious. I need help and I just started a few months ago.:lotsalove:

When you buy new equipment and stand in front of your bathtub and seriously think of strapping a tank on just to try it out. My wife just rolled her eyes when I told her this, little did she know I was serious. I need help and I just started a few months ago.:lotsalove:

The best addict is a new addict. Trust me , I know:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom