You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you try to figure out how to access this thread when you get underwater

Wondering how to access a thread from underwater is the sign of a scubaboard addict. Dive addicts try to work out a way to pixellate themselves so they can swim round their coral reef screen saver. Or get waterproof laptops they they can watch the screen saver in the bath and pretend they're diving.

Wondering how to access a thread from underwater is the sign of a scubaboard addict. Dive addicts try to work out a way to pixellate themselves so they can swim round their coral reef screen saver. Or get waterproof laptops they they can watch the screen saver in the bath and pretend they're diving.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Touche

Or you try to figure out how to visit your family on the East Coast in the summer, just so you can dive there while the water is warmer.

Hmmmmm? I do have a brother in atlanta. Thats close!

I'm from VA, but I live in Hawaii... and I'm seriously considering just that. So, I knew you guys would get what I meant.

I gotta get certified first or i would ask you to pick me up on the way by:rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, you need to get certified. If I can do it, I'm pretty sure anyone can. And here I am, getting ready to start me Rescue Diver class. If you were in Hawaii, I'd tell you to truck yourself out to LDS I work at, but since you're not. I'm betting there are dive shops in CA that can take care of that for you. My one year anniversary of my first dive is coming up. It's time for you to get into the water.

I work on an offshore oilrig in West Africa for 28 days straight...normal people out here count down till the day they get home...I add to two days and count down till the day I get to dive again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom