You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG 4 dives, THATS CERTIFICATION

When the cost of anything (car repairs, filling the gas tank, groceries...) prompts the reply.."Do you know how many DIVES that is??!!!??"

You are broke and still buy dive gear.

Try on a wetsuit even though you don't need it.

Yor freaking out coz u just relised your gear is ahhhhh DRY, sure it means the start of my next dive is more comfrortable but also means its been for then 48hrs since i last dove...

I'm getting the shakes, I'm hyperventilating coz of all this damn surface air

....when your significant other shells out $1,400 for a M1A rifle, and you realize that you can't say a darn thing about it, because you've spent twice that much on dive gear!

...when my buddy canceled at the last minute, instead of giving up and watching TV for the afternoon, I loaded my gear up in my car, and headed down to the YMCA pool!

On the plus side, a bunch of elementary school kids were having a pool party, so as I set up my gear in the locker room, I got to play "scuba ambassador" :D

When you come back from diving with extra air and use it in the pool for hours.

When a family member is about to die in a hospital (in the vicinity of a lake) and you are trying to figure out how to get your rebreather shipped there too.

Back
Top Bottom