You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know you dive too much when you forget how to piss in a toilet

you look at everything including the ferry your on, thinking, i would love to swim up this staircase, when they going to scuttle this baby!!!
When you look at flights for a holiday at £300 and think damn thats expensive, but purchase new regs or VR3 upgrade thinking its a good investment.....which it is.
One last thing........when dating a new girlfriend and ask if she dives or would like to dive....a no is almost terminal!!!

oh no....i have issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

When purchasing a new vehicle, your first thought is "how easily I can get into my dive gear inside of that" (for ice diving).

Wow I bought my Toyota Matrix just for that reason....

You know you're an addict when you would volunteer for human medical experiment involving gills transplantation and anti-freeze blood replacement.

You know you're an addict when you would volunteer for human medical experiment involving gills transplantation and anti-freeze blood replacement.

Jeeeze, ya givin me the creeps. I haven't even started yet, go easy on the new guy huh:rofl3:

Ewwwww
eh well i've christened my new shorty

When coming out of patient's room...the nurse looks at you and you give the 'ok' sign by placing hand on head. The nurse is a diver and returns sign.

Back
Top Bottom