You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You and spouse are planning getting pregnant around the "off-season" then realize there isnt one and put kids off another year...(or so...)

I regret not ever having children.

When I'm mowing the yard.

Your car is in the shop so you stare at your motorcycle, trying to figure out a way to carry all your gear and tanks...

Honest, I was on my way to a meeting and somehow this shorty & fins ended up coming home with me. I didn't have money so I got my gf to use her card:D
well yes I do have a pair of fins already!
what do you mean I don't need two pair? what if I lose one?
The shorty? it's gonna get hot some day!

You aren't studying for your finals and are reading this thread...

....when you put on a respirator to do some spray painting only to realize that you've changed your breathing pattern and aren't breathing through your nose.

(I ride a motorcycle): I give the "help needed" surfacing diver's wave-a-fist-overhead signal in a self-service petrol filling if the counter staff is slow in switching the petrol on at the pump that I am at.

When you think of selling your house and becoming homeless. That way you can live under the bridge where you do all your shore diving anyway.

Back
Top Bottom