You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG! I have an addiction! I didn't say yes to # 12 because I dream about diving, so that's not a problem. Number 20 is no because it would cut into my dive time to be hospitalized or institutionalized. Number 16 is only a yes when I can't find anyone to dive with, so maybe that doesn't count??? My friends all shake their heads and call me a dive sl*t because I'll go down with anybody. Oh, the shame of it all. Guess I haven't hit dirt bottom yet, though, because I have no desire to seek help (and I don't overweight myself).

I got 17 1/2 out of 20...but I could quit if I wanted...oh and I'm at work reading this board instead of doing an incident report the "grownups" are waiting for.

Office, what office?????

Attachments

• ScubaBoard.jpg
    ScubaBoard.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 81
You know you are a dive addict when you start looking for divers who quit hoping to get better gear for cheap.

I know I'm addicted...especially because I'm seriously considering taking the wedding money to finance new gear

When after diving your new set of steel 130's in your new drysuit and wing and you're telling your buddy about your single tank rig, he sarcastically says..."You know what, I don't think you have enough gear." And you take that as a compliment.

When you totally stretch the budget to buy a new house because there isn't enough room for all your gear.

When you can't seem to throw out that first BC you bought years ago because you might need the tank straps off of it.

When you fall off a barstool after drinking too much and put your fist on top of your head to indicate you're all right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom