You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you responded calmly when you kid failed his elementary maths but tore your hair when he cannot figure out how to calcuate PPO2 . . .

:DHmmmmmmm,

I'm thinking I need help as I can relate to almost all of the replies.

Best I go have a dive huh.

Cheers

Ad

One last thing........when dating a new girlfriend and ask if she dives or would like to dive....a no is almost terminal!!!

oh no....i have issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

Why would you even CONSIDER going out on a FIRST date with someone without knowing the answer to that question beforehand?????? If a no, it's ALMOST terminal???? :shakehead: It shouldn't even begin!!

Yes, you have issues....LOL. Get your priorities straight! :rofl3:

you plan an underwater mural paintjob for the day room

Every room in the house has some kinda scuba gear in it.
Told a real estate agent the only thing the beach is good for is access to the ocean.

the only thing the beach is good for is access to the ocean.

WRONG, it's a good place for the seagulls to carry their booty from local trashcans:shakehead:
And I always blamed people for the mess:no

you plan an underwater mural paintjob for the day room

.....and then sit in it with full scuba gear on, pretending you're actually diving.

.....and then sit in it with full scuba gear on, pretending you're actually diving.

After putting a couple inches of sand on the floor:D
just don't forget where you are and pee in your wetsuit:rofl3:

when you relate your gambling losses in diving terms. I was in Vegas last weekend and I dropped about 4 boat dives!:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom