You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know you're addicted to diving when the automatic dishwasher has needed replaced for over a year but you buy dive gear, AOW, three dive vacations, and four trips to the coast instead because handwashing feels nostalgic. (I kid you not)

When you look at your dogs and think how the hell am I going to adapt a scuba rig to take them UW with me in order to dive more frequently and with better buddies :lotsalove:

When you seriously consider using rent and food money (or selling younger siblings) to fund your first set of equipment and more diving...

You know you're an addict when you clean the pool with your gear just to use the remaining air from the tank.

That way your next filling really is a filling, not just a topping.

That's what I did yesterday. My pool has never been so clean.

How about when you have no TV in your apartment, but the one you'd want is $700, and you decide not to do it because that $700 could buy some more gear or pay for a nice trip. :D

When being surrounded by air (dry suit excluded) starts to feel unnatural.

When you stop breathing through your nose on land.

When all of your dream vacation spots change to underwater.

When you are deciding to go somewhere for a few days with friends, the first thing you do is check to see if there is something to dive.

When you want to dig a 30 foot tube swimming pool hole in your backyard just so you can test out new gear.

When you are looking at new job option locations and living locations, the first thing you check is distance to the ocean.

When you win a trip for 2 to hawaii and the first person you think of calling to go with you is your dive buddy and NOT your girlfriend!!!

Most of my honeymoon pictures are underwater---it was St. Marteen after all!!!!

I vacuum my pool weekly in my gear!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom