You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When the doctor lists blood clot as one of the side effects of the medication treatment she wants to put you on and your reply is "gup...but I can still dive, right???"

When you buy new equipment and stand in front of your bathtub and seriously think of strapping a tank on just to try it out. My wife just rolled her eyes when I told her this, little did she know I was serious. I need help and I just started a few months ago.:lotsalove:

I did it in the shower! new wetsuit and bc. just gotta be sure!:biggrin3:

When you play putt putt in Orlando, and spend ten minutes wondering how deep the pond under the waterfall is and if you have time to go to the car before the family finishes the round...

When you are at a function were there is an ice breaker moment and someone asks, "what do you like to do?" And you hope that when you tell them scuba someone else will reveal that they are a diver.

Is when you wear your Atom 2 at all social events anticipating when someone asks (has happened a few times), "What kind of watch is that?" and you say in a cheezy voice, "Why, it's a thousand dollar dive computor" and you launch into all its features like air integration, tissue loading graphs and the basics of how it helps you avoid DCS, while their eyes glaze over and they slowly back away . . .

then you say to yourself, "It sure kicks a Rolex's @ss"

BTW,
Did you get your BC inflator fixed Aaron? Fun dive Saturday in the crusher pit - photos came out cool.

When you are at a function were there is an ice breaker moment and someone asks, "what do you like to do?" And you hope that when you tell them scuba someone else will reveal that they are a diver.

you bring your diving gear to your baptism and ask the minister for a dive brief...

you know he's an addict when he gives you one!

you're standing at the checkout holding just a tube of KY jelly and a pack of C-cells, and you're the only person thinking about drysuit seals and flashlight.

When you KNOW the important math regarding air comsumtion...ie

If you keep your 2 AL 80's and buy 20 HP100's ;
you can get 6 one-hour dives in before going back to town for air!

QUOTE=speedhound;3654257]you're standing at the checkout holding just a tube of KY jelly and a pack of C-cells, and you're the only person thinking about drysuit seals and flashlight.[/QUOTE]

:rofl3: :rofl3:

when people at work ask about the new cologne that you're wearing and you finally realize it's the combination of wetsuit, lake water, shampoo and deoderant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom