Yesterday at Wetherell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being new to diving, I would like the opertunity to see fish like this. Experienced divers, like you, go in and suck up all the fish before others like me get in to see them. Sometimes the water is too rough for me to go in, and thats where collectors like you take advantage and clean out the stocks. How can they be invasive when they LIVE in the ocean? Thier just like other animals, when they are hunted, they quit coming to the same place anymore. This is probably the reason we don't see as many now. Nice work.

Dave, after reading that, I just want to say you have to buy me a new keyboard..... :rofl3:

Oh boy. I'm half expecting the "na na, na na, poo poo" reply to be busted out shortly.

OK who wants the honors:rofl3:

We are just bustin chops a bit. RIO blew our cover. That guys like Batman.

No offense Phish and I apologize if you thought I called you a troll. It was meant for all of us not to get into an arguement over collecting tropicals in a post of what was a great outing.

Also best of luck with that aqaurium of yours; I bet its looks nice and a lot of work has gone into it.

We are just bustin chops a bit. RIO blew our cover.

Sorry, but you guys were laying it on a TAD thick..... :D

"Sometimes the water is too rough for me"

"slurped by some sleezy slurper"

:rofl3:

Well RIO how can you account for the disappearence of a tropical fish.

J/K please don't answer that, I beg of you.

Dave, after reading that, I just want to say you have to buy me a new keyboard..... :rofl3:

What??!! Now you're making fun of me?? No way I'm going into an ocean of swirling death. MAYBE in a fiew years....MAYBE,, but not at my current level of experience. SAFETY FIRST!! SAVE THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL ok ok. I'm a firefighter. I'm definitely used to breaking balls. It's a past time and I often forget others don't find it as amusing as me. I'm glad I found a bunch who enjoy it as much as I do.

LOL ok ok. I'm a firefighter. I'm definitely used to breaking balls. It's a past time and I often forget others don't find it as amusing as me. I'm glad I found a bunch who enjoy it as much as I do.

Just figured I'd crush your stones while you were all passioned up! Suck em up and keep in your toilet for all I care! :)

Back
Top Bottom