Yesterday at Wetherell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL nope. I wouldn't be able to break balls if I couldn't have mine broken. Thanks.

What??!! Now you're making fun of me?? No way I'm going into an ocean of swirling death.

ScubaSarus knows exactly where the ocean of swirling death is located. He took MStudley and I on a tour of it a few years ago. :D

Well.....Y'all had me goin'.....I was scratching my head thinking "What the fudge?"...

OK - so while we're discussing....

(...don't do it kev.....)

...topics like taking of.....

(...KEV.....Stop now!...)

....marinelife and other small treasures...how do you feel about collecting shells and the impact it has on the reduction of hermit crab habitat?

(...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!.....Nooooooooooo!...)

"marinelife and other small treasures...how do you feel about collecting shells and the impact it has on the reduction of hermit crab habitat?"

Remember The Incredible Mr Limpet ? We have plenty of man made debris down their the hermit crabs can use.

It looks like Tropical Storm Hanna may hit us Sunday according to the latest forecast. I suspect all of these activities are probably going to be cancelled.
Yep! From the NEADC web site.
Tropical fish hunt postponed
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Due to tropical storm Hannah, we are postponing the Tropical fish hunt to September 21st. This should be long enough for the seas to calm down after the two storms in the Caribbean make their way up here.

I was planning on going this year hoping to dive local with just a 3/5 wetsuit. Let's hope that's still feasible on the 21st. And lets hope someboby doesn't take ALL the fish out of the ocean before I get some. :doh2:
Although by the 21st I should have a few practice dives in my new (just about to arrive) DSS rig already. So maybe it's a good thing after all.

"marinelife and other small treasures...how do you feel about collecting shells and the impact it has on the reduction of hermit crab habitat?"

Remember The Incredible Mr Limpet ? We have plenty of man made debris down their the hermit crabs can use.

..It's one o' them dang blasted torpedies!!....

Attachments

• limpet1.bmp
    173.8 KB · Views: 60
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom