Yeeps!, Hi from Cabo Verde

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JuanBlancoScubacaribe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everybody,

Brand new at this site!, I am an Instructor staying at Ilha do Sal in Cabo Verde, I was sent here to open a Dive Center, and next year a new one at Boavista.
After 7 years in the caribbean this is a new destination to explore!

Any consults just ask!, I do have many pictures from these dive sites. If you are planning a trip and need some info...

I will keep uploading photos for you guys to share the underwaterworld!

Be safe & write me some lines if you are out of the water!!!

Regards everybody

JB

Juan Blanco, bienvenidos a ScubaBoard!

I had the pleasure to dive with ScubaCaribe in Playa del Carmen last summer and had a very good experience.

Good luck and enjoy the site!

Thanks Kevin,

I´d like to have some contact with the dive comunity from the internet as well, and this web looks nice for that. It seems you are very integrated in it with all your participation. That´s great.

We keep in contact then, Costa Rica is a lovely place for diving... big fish!!!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Back
Top Bottom