YAY!! I found an old friend!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

usafstang

Registered
Reaction score
I just found out today that one of my diving buddies works for Olympus. She and I both got our c-cards around the same time while I was in Italy. I have seen many emails from her about her world travels. I haven't really talked to her since I moved here back in March of 04, I need to go diving NOW! She is an instructor and is going to Honduras and the end of Septemper..maybe some of you may know her. Josephine?

I am prolly going to go on one of their charters this Sunday just to dive and catch up on old times. Well, I just thought I would share my happy news!! YAY!!

hey, i know jo! i met her when i certed in florida in jan & she's dating my instructor - they're both going to utila next month. i hope to go take them out to eat sept 17 - wanna go?

HELL YES!!!.....I mean...heck yes...(I forgot this was SB..) LOL!

I REALLY need to get down there this weekend to go on one of their charters.

It's neat when you run across old friends. Cool/

ok, ink in a trip to morehead with olympus on sept 17. see if anyone else wants to go. i can pick you up if you want - i go down 70 anyway - and we can stay in the dorm. do you want to call them to see what we can reserve? and remind jo & marc that i said i'd take them out to eat that night? or do you want me to?

Maybe I will wait until then to go diving then. I can't wait to see Jo and dive. It is going to be an inshore dive right? Cause I can't go on the deeper ones, yet...

the afternoon ones usually are. do you want me to call?

ok, carl - friday the 16th is pretty open, and sat & sun have one opening each. whattaya wanna do? i can do fri if it works for you. and there might be one more with us, at least. i'd say fri, but i'll wait to hear from you before booking. *and*, that's without jo or marc as far as i know.

I might be in for a Friday afternoon dive that week. That's if BabyDuck doesn't decide that I'm to big of a dork after hanging out with me this Sat. :D

I also think I'm going to go on the dive with Cape Fear that Linda has set up for the following week. Got permission for the boss (wife). Called and left a message with the boat captain, so as soon as he calls me back it will be official.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom