YAY!! I found an old friend!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dorks are allowed, a-holes aren't, so you're golden!

Duckdiver- Nope, wasn't at Aviano. I was at Camp Darby. It is on the the other coast by Pisa.

BabyDuck-I really want to go diving with Jo...hmmm....Friday's are a definite no no for me, I wouldn't be able to get off work. Are you still going to go to dinner with them sometime?

diving with joe (squalus) and dinner with joe, marc, and jo fri sept 16, but there was one space each for sat the 17 & sun the 18, so you could come down to eat with us fri evening then go diving sat. would that work out for you, carl?

BabyDuck:
diving with joe (squalus) and dinner with joe, marc, and jo fri sept 16, but there was one space each for sat the 17 & sun the 18, so you could come down to eat with us fri evening then go diving sat. would that work out for you, carl?
I really don't think that is going to be an option for me....I got hit hard on bills this month and am about ready to sell some stuff to make ends meet. I am trying to get through all of this without getting rid of me SCUBA equipment but we'll see. I will get down there for dinner though (I will make my girl drive), but I know I am not going to be able to dive now.... :frown:

YAY??????????

usafstang:
I just found out today that one of my diving buddies works for Olympus. She and I both got our c-cards around the same time while I was in Italy. I have seen many emails from her about her world travels. I haven't really talked to her since I moved here back in March of 04, I need to go diving NOW! She is an instructor and is going to Honduras and the end of Septemper..maybe some of you may know her. Josephine?

I am prolly going to go on one of their charters this Sunday just to dive and catch up on old times. Well, I just thought I would share my happy news!! YAY!!

carl, just got off the phone with marc. they are leaving earlier than they thought from morehead - flying out of miami 0dark30 on the 17th. wanna go for supper this sat (3rd) or next mon (5th, labor day)?

BabyDuck:
carl, just got off the phone with marc. they are leaving earlier than they thought from morehead - flying out of miami 0dark30 on the 17th. wanna go for supper this sat (3rd) or next mon (5th, labor day)?
Yeah, I'll be there! Gimme a call.....Check your PM's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom