XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Hoses - Brand New to US - Various Sizes and Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our shipment left XS Scuba yesterday morning and is due to arrive here on Friday March 14. We are going to process all of the orders on Wednesday or Thursday and have the boxes addressed and ready to drop the hoses in so we can get them to the post office before the shipping cut-off. Everyone is going to get Priority Mail so they will get to you as fast as possible. The response on these has been, let me say......amazing. If anyone else wants go get in on the Friday shipping, place your order now. Thanks for all of your business and we can't wait to see the feedback from the XS Scuba MiFlex hoses.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

oh man, one day off....lol If they came in Thursday I could take them on my trip, oh well. No biggie, just have to try them when I get back. Can't wait to read all the impressions from next week. Dive safe everyone :)

I was the first US store to post a Hot Deals thread for these MiFlex hoses. Today, we received our invoice for the shipment and I realized that I can actually REDUCE the price of the hoses from the number that were listed when many of you ordered. The reduction is not gigantic, but every little bit helps. I don't know the exact prices tonight, but every hose price will be reduced from $3 to $6. This reduction will apply to ALL orders, even those already in-house and awaiting processing. I will get Brad to calculate the actual prices tomorrow morning and get them up on the website. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

I was the first US store to post a Hot Deals thread for these MiFlex hoses. Today, we received our invoice for the shipment and I realized that I can actually REDUCE the price of the hoses from the number that were listed when many of you ordered. The reduction is not gigantic, but every little bit helps. I don't know the exact prices tonight, but every hose price will be reduced from $3 to $6. This reduction will apply to ALL orders, even those already in-house and awaiting processing. I will get Brad to calculate the actual prices tomorrow morning and get them up on the website. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

Thanks!

I just have to say wow. Phil is going over and above the call on this one. So far he has been incredibly friendly and helpful. Its so wonderful to see customer service like this. It is people like Phil (and I have to add Joe from Scubatoys) who are really the reasons LDS's have problems, great price AND great service. I love my LDS, but I am so impressed Phil has definitely made a customer for life out of me.

Thanks again, and I will certainly be making a review of these hoses as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom