XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Hoses - Brand New to US - Various Sizes and Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're not on sale here yet, unless you want to find a dive shop in the UK to ship them directly to you, or buy an Aqualung Mikron and see how they work as short hoses.

There is a link to a review on the MiFlex site, though, by a UK diver: Divernet | HOSES MIFLEX XTREME

Is anyone going to have these hoses on display at the BTS show at the end of March?

We had original plans to be at BTS to display this and other products. Unfortunately, schedules just didn't work out correctly. We are going to attempt to include some additional data about these hoses on our website in the next few days. Unfortunately, beyond knowing that the hoses pass the EN250 battery of tests, the original manufacturer might not be willing to release many specific variable test results. Doing so might give competitors a little too much of a road map to the design, if you know what I mean.

Hoses are currently in the air and headed for the US. We will know soon enough when these get in the hands of some US users. From the reports of users in Europe, I expect a considerable number of very good reports.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find the names of the different types of quick disconnects that there are for bc inflators? ive been reading about these miflex hoses but i dont know if the connection is the same for my bc. how could i figure that out?

Most BC inflators are the same connector (Unless you have a inflator/octo combo). I was concerned on mine, since I have a inflator/octo combo, but, I discoverered that the hose itself is just a regular hose and the "inflator" connector is threaded on just like a regulator (I have a sherwood gemini.)

Well, I THINK I might be shipping these hoses a little earlier than I had expected. To service the customers better, Mike Piantoni is having the first inventory sent over via air freight at considerable cost. Maybe I can begin shipping by the end of next week. I do know this....I am sitting here playing with a yellow lp hose in my hand. This thing is nice. And very flexible. And cool looking.

When I begin shipping, I will make a post here. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom