XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Hoses - Brand New to US - Various Sizes and Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we are always looking foward to the hot deals you bring us - top quality and a great price - you guys rock!!!!!

We just packed a lot of priority boxes with these hoses. All who have order in today and prior....your hoses are on the way! I moved every order to Priority Mail so they would arrive faster. I can't wait to hear the feedback.

While we were unpacking the hoses, we had two walk-in customers stop by. After seeing the XS Scuba MiFlex, they just had to have them!

Thanks for your business and please let me know what you think when they arrive.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Woo-hoo! I'll be checking my mailbox religiously. They should get here in plenty of time to play with them in the pool next Thursday. (I hope they don't mind that I didn't bring enough for everybody. :biggrin:)

I'm hoping that I get them tommorow - but - since I'm in AZ - it will more than likely be on monday. I'm super disappointed that I'm out of the water for the next four weeks though.

You know, it is possible that you get yours tomorrow. Let's just hope. Even if you have to wait until Monday or Tuesday, you are going to LOVE these.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

They just may get to you tomorrow. The USPS delivers many Priority Mail packages in one day. Let's hope.
This weekend's dive trip's supposed to depart in at most a matter of hours. (I'm on dive call to do a drysuit orientation for a buddy who's working late tonight.) If USPS *does* get them here by tomorrow, I hope to be three states away and in or between dives at the time. :D

Of course, if the trip falls through, I can hope the hoses get here to dive them Sunday as a consolation prize.

Hmm... diving without being responsible for anyone *and* with new toys? There's gotta be a catch. Oh, now I remember! I can't play Battleship at depth if I don't have a second player. (The games are always really short when I try that. Yahtzee would still work, of course.)

Anyone get them Saturday? We wanna hear what you think!
Apparently they were too busy celebrating Pi Day to get them to Baton Rouge by the Ides of March, and since there's no mail delivery on John's Day (i.e. 3:16), I'll have to see whether St. Patrick brings more luck. :biggrin:

(Still think you want to hear what I think tomorrow? :D)

Back
Top Bottom