Xdeep EX1 XL measurements? Help my big feet find a home.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought about Deep6 Eddy Fins? They are probably as close to neutral as you'll get, and seem to run a bit large on sizing.

My XXL's will not fit the largest size rock boots. The big honking Jet Fins and Turtle Fins are the only ones I know of that will fit properly.

I should also add, the XXL Hollis F1's have a gigantic foot pocket. They're definitely negatively buoyant though. I don't have issues with using them wet or dry though. Just adjust my leg position a little bit.

Today I bit the bullet and took the Apeks RK3 non-HD version. It was the correct choice for me. Fits my Scubapro XXL rock boots easily and the buoyancy suits my long legs. The floppy softness of the units make my propulsion a little slower but I don't really notice it all that much. I did a wreck dive today and helicopter turns, mod-frog kicks and shuffle kicks in confined spaces like the engine room were dreamy lol. I suppose I'll be using it on my wetsuits when needed as well.

Back
Top Bottom