xDeep Black BT - anyone own one yet? post reviews & feedback here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the height of the unit, from the pic it looks very bulky?

My manual says 32 mm. Admittedly, it does not look very streamlined in isolation. But the other dimensions are rather small so it does not look that bulky when worn on a dry suit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My manual says 32 mm. Admittedly, it does not look very streamlined in isolation. But the other dimensions are rather small so it does not look that bulky when worn on a dry suit.

Interesting. The xDeep website gives 51x66x32mm, while TecDiveGear claims 56x57x24mm.

Maybe they haven't decided yet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Interesting. The xDeep website gives 51x66x32mm, while TecDiveGear claims 56x57x24mm.

Maybe they haven't decided yet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

To add to the confusion I just measured the actual piece of kit. Width is 57mm without buttons, 65 if you include them. Depth is 51 body only, 66 if you also count in the base with the bungee holes. Height is 30 body only, 35 again with the base. Not sure what the measurements will be once I start pressing the buttons... But that would be taking this discussion even more off piste.

:wink:

In french DTR means "duree totale de remontee" = total ascent duration
while in english it means dive time remaining.

Which of the 2 meanings is it in your report ?
(I know I should just open my tables and figure it out from the numbers but I am lazy when at the office :)

In french DTR means "duree totale de remontee" = total ascent duration
while in english it means dive time remaining.
if you have some minutes of total ascent duration, you have the same amount of dive time remaining :).

Dive time remaining, for me, is not the remaining bottom time before ascending.
sorry to not have translated DTR

TTS (time to surface)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom