xDeep Black BT - anyone own one yet? post reviews & feedback here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nasser

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly very little info on this new bottom timer by xDeep - probably because they just started rolling them out. Would be great to get some first hand impressions and feedback from those who've received one.

thanks

cheers,
nasser

Waiting for mine (out of stock), cant wait to compare it to my OSTC 2N…hope that the EANx firmware will not be pushed later…

I want to know this too. I am very considering switching to a pair of these. I am very interested in hearing about the compass, from XDEEP's rep it sounds like they are as good or better than a Galileo plus in high contrast color!

I used one over the weekend.

Nice and bright even on the lowest setting. Easy to use, didn't have chance to read the manual before I hopped in the water (was only a 6m dive) but soon worked out the long and short taps to access menus.

Putting in my order ASAP.

seems like a lot of ground to catch up with Shearwater.... hope they can keep the momentum... seems to be taking a lot of time

The website only mentions the (upgrade option) using buhlman. Anyone know if VPM is a future potential?
According to an other thread in this forum, VPM is a planned free upgrade for computers loaded (upgraded) with the EANx or Trimix firmware. The main problem is: nobody even knows when the EANx (first planned firmware upgrade) is to be released, let alone the Trimix or VPM ones.

How do you find the buttons ? For me they get pressed occasionally by the dry glove ring or the other computer on same hand (not a big deal of course, you press the button several times and you are back on main screen ) ...

Does anyone in N.A. actually have one of these yet, i'd love to hear some reviews....in the market but not pulling the trigger until i hear some feedback about it

bueller................bueller?

seriously, no north american users yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom