Wrist Computer for PSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackson07

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I am a public safety diver. I am considering a wrist computer to be used as a bottom timer, calculate ascent, NDL, etc. Nothing too fancy. I mostly dive in no viz murky water. I need to be able to see the display (backlight or etc) ad durable. Any suggestions? Looking for entry level, nothing too fancy at this point. Looking at things like the Puck, DG03, Zoop.

Thank you.

you aren't going to be able to see many of those all that clearly unfortunately. You really need something like an OLED. If you can swing the little extra price especially if you're using FFM's, the SeaBear HUD's are spectacular for that type of diving. They are air integrated and designed to go up to the FFM so you can see in no vis water.

HUDC - Head Up Diving Computer

Not sure on the price but they shouldn't be all that bad especially since your PSD so they usually offer discounts for that

Back
Top Bottom