Choosing a Basic Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not a new model but just put my hand on a mares quad aid with transmitter. i like so far even if didn't dive with it ! look nice ! ( I paid 800$ cad brand new with the transmitter)

Sherwater perigrin was nice also but over by budget.

To quickly answer your question zoop will do the job i own one also.

This talk of a grey scale face (under suboptimal lighting) has me a little concerned. My old Matrix was colorful and sufficiently large and bright that I could see it easily. I’m going to have to start another intensive search... besides, I would like to recover all my old log books, fish cards, dive slate, etc.
A year ago when I mentioned resuming use of the Matrix, I got a lot of negativity, but it turns out after all is said and done, it may be my Goldilocks... just right! The idea of a wrist watch sized unit was pretty seductive, but if I can’t read it easily a lot of the charm would be lost!
Thanks again for all of your input!
🐸

im happy with the mares puck and puck pro. simple to use , not expensive, battery is easily changed. will also handle nitrox. my wife has the puck, daughter, sil and i have the puck pro. go online and down load the owners manual for a look see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom