Neoprene sleeve protector for wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an Oceanic OCi and the wrist sleeve stretches around the computer body so the buttons are easily accessible. My wife's DC is the Oceanic VT4, which is a bit larger than mine and the wrist sleeve will not fit over it. So, watch style, good, puck style, not so much.

Could you not trace the VT4 around the hole that's there and then just cut it a bit bigger? Neoprene is usually pretty good like that.

Could you not trace the VT4 around the hole that's there and then just cut it a bit bigger? Neoprene is usually pretty good like that.
Probably. I thought about that and it seems feasible. It does have stitching around the watch hole but it might be okay without it.

Still some of these left from the now defunct, Simply Scuba:
Simply Scuba Computer Sleeve Watch Dive Spare - Black One Size
1684811155522.png
1684811179000.png

They allow you to cut out the shape of computer. 💻

You don't need a sewing machine for this project. Aquaseal will bond strongly to neoprene, and for this you don't even need to buy the good scuba-rated neoprene.

There were over 10 in stock, when I posted this. Demonstrates the reach of Scubaboard!

Back
Top Bottom