Wrinkles Weekend at Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I was thinking about joining the Wrinkles weeked at Leo, April 12th and 13th. Is anyone going to do this? My class ends April 5th, so that will be my first free weekend in 3 months. Just a fun diving weekend, please no request for training :D

Link for the weekend

Rick

If im free. I might have wreck class.

Look at you, you haven't even passed your class and you already getting cocky! :rofl3:

Is this a camping weekend?

I need a fun dive:D

It could be a camp weekend. There are a few camping. Sometimes I camp, other times since it is so close, I just drive there every day and hang out.

I need a fun dive:D

It could be a camp weekend. There are a few camping. Sometimes I camp, other times since it is so close, I just drive there every day and hang out.

You do need a fun weekend of dives! Let me know what your plans are and Kris and I will be there. I think it would be good for the Beach Crabs to represent!!

I'm going to be on the Reef Check training boat on the Peace April 12-13. Sorry I will miss you on this one, Rick. It would be good to dive with you again once you are out of UICC and freed up again. Only a little while longer. :)

I will be out of town & unable to attend. Also, lobster season will be over by then, so what's the point?-- You know the old saying "NO BUGS, NO LOVE!" :D
-Tom

Great idea Rick.

I have a class on the 13th, but might be able to make the 12 for a dive or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom