Wrinkles Weekend at Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Robert,

I will be there around 8:00am. We can meet in the parking lot, then walk to the campsites, if you want to.

Rick

Have fun this weekend weather is suposto be Aswome. dont over heat in the wetsuits on the walk to the water.

Hey Beach Crabs members... Just wanted to make a quick post over here and say hello. Hope to see a few of your faces Saturday or Sunday. Hope you can make it... if you do, look for us by the SB banner.

Sat was a great time. It was good to see everyone there, and meet the people I haven't met before. Jeff, Robert, and I got in a dive. The conditions were "SoCal" typical. The conversation back at the campground was enjoyable. It was nice to see some of the old crew from days gone by:wink:

If you have a chance today drop in and say hi, get a dive in, and have a nice relaxing day at the campsite. Thanks for putting yet another wonderful event together, Christian!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom