Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
The best part of the park that we found for our Nov. Wrinkles soiree is right accross from 520 Cliff Drive. The huge sign with this address on it makes it really easy to find. There is a stair-stepped section that is all made of concrete where there are a lot of tables right next to each other and a couple of grills almost right next to each other that could be used at the same time.

This is right next to a grassy area where the EZ-ups could go.

There are signs everywhere that say that there are no portable grills allowed, so we'll have to use the ones that they have.

Christian
Those would be the grills I spoke of in post #36. There is a large grass staging area and restrooms close by. The beach acces is via a ramp to the sand with access to the reefs at Heisler park and also a short walk to divers cove. The outer reefs at Heisler can be done with a surface swim and there are also reefs closer to shore as well as access to Bird rock and the surrounding reefs. Most dives can be done from Heisler without ever seeing the same spot.
Anna,
put me in for ketchup, mustard and onions, but I don't do mayo as any sort of food source unless it is on tuna or eggsalad! Americans don't put mayo on burgers!!!!

Robert Phillips:
but I don't do mayo as any sort of food source unless it is on tuna or eggsalad! Americans don't put mayo on burgers!!!!

He's got a point there Ana. They've actually created an entire facility to help people to stop doing it, the Mayo clinic I think it's called. :11:

John-Boy

krowsea:
He's got a point there Ana. They've actually created an entire facility to help people to stop doing it, the Mayo clinic I think it's called. :11:

John-Boy
That is DAMN funny!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
You're killing me John!

Aircraft repair MD-11 avitar. Taipei Tiawan. Remember the earthquake? :)

Howdy, Can you guys squeeze in one more for your dive on the 21st? I'd love to join ya. I have lots of new gear that I need to try out and need lots of people to drag me out of the water if it all decides to go haywire on me. BTW, What's left on the list of stuff to bring? How about a big cheesy casserole.

mainmanpaul:
Howdy, Can you guys squeeze in one more for your dive on the 21st? I'd love to join ya. I have lots of new gear that I need to try out and need lots of people to drag me out of the water if it all decides to go haywire on me. BTW, What's left on the list of stuff to bring? How about a big cheesy casserole.
The more the merrier! It'll be great to meet you!

I saw that you already signed up on the calendar, but I'm going post the URL for the "sign up thingy" for anyone else who still wants to sign up:

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=187&day=2004-11-21

We need a motto for our Wrinkles Dives. How about, "Bringing SoCal together... one kelp dance at a time." :wink:

Christian

headhunter:
The more the merrier! It'll be great to meet you!

I saw that you already signed up on the calendar, but I'm going post the URL for the "sign up thingy" for anyone else who still wants to sign up:

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=187&day=2004-11-21

We need a motto for our Wrinkles Dives. How about, "Bringing SoCal together... one kelp dance at a time." :wink:

Christian

Sounds Great. It will be good to put a face to all those avatars things.

How about ....."Wrinkles weekly wive wrips"
or.................."I dive, therefore I'm Wrinkled"
or maybe not

mainmanpaul:
Sounds Great. It will be good to put a face to all those avatars things.

How about ....."Wrinkles weekly wive wrips"
or.................."I dive, therefore I'm Wrinkled"
or maybe not

Okay, you are reading way too much Dr. Suess! :D See you on the 21st!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom