Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
I saw that you already signed up on the calendar, but I'm going post the URL for the "sign up thingy" for anyone else who still wants to sign up:
http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=187&day=2004-11-21
Christian

I forgot all about the calender and just signed up.

Here is the list of who has signed up so far:

People attending this event:

wrinkles
drjet
Robert Phillips
Ann Marie
sapphire
divinman
krowsea
pasley
snakedr
headhunter
saf_25
mainmanpaul
scottfiji
HBDiveGirl
scubapro5

For those of you that has not seen my pics from the last Wrinkles dive or would like to copy/save any of the pics here is a link below.

http://momentoffame.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=581&password=&page=2

Not sure if I will be back in time, otherwise I will drop by/in must return Ann Marie's computer.

You can add me to the list. I didn't realize there were official sign-ups and everything (guess I should read the whole thread, huh?). From the last food list a couple of pages ago, it looks like mostly condiments needed. Is there another sign-up for food that I don't know about?

Scot M:
You can add me to the list. I didn't realize there were official sign-ups and everything (guess I should read the whole thread, huh?). From the last food list a couple of pages ago, it looks like mostly condiments needed. Is there another sign-up for food that I don't know about?
Scot,

I think you are the only one that can sign yourself up on the Calendar.

Christian

headhunter:
I think you are the only one that can sign yourself up on the Calendar.
Sorry, that was just a figure of speech. I did add myself before I posted the first time. :wink:

divinman:
Here's John aka Krowsea having a heart attack... Poor ole guy.....

Actually, I think that youthful looking diver in the picture is merely mentally preparing himself for the momentous task of keeping an underwater eye on that youthful pup of a dive buddy, Terry aka divinman. :wink: Of course if I were old, I'd have plenty of time to rest my weary bones at the buoy, waiting for a certain slowpoke to catch up. :eyebrow:

John-Boy

divinman:
Here's John aka Krowsea having a heart attack... Poor ole guy.....

And is that Melvin Pasley behind him, praying :wink: ???

Scot M:

Scot,

After re-reading the thread, it looks like we might still need a veggie tray and a bag of oranges, if MainManPaul brings a side dish... Veggies were very popular last time, I believe :)!!

jennifer

wrinkles - utensils & mayo
drjet - chicken wings
Robert Phillips - Tarp, BBQ Accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc..), ketchup, mustard, onions, ice, soda, beer (did you really agree to bring all that, Robert?
Ann Marie - Dessert
sapphire - burgers & buns
divinman
krowsea - banana boy
pasley - Dessert
snakedr
headhunter - side dish
saf_25 - afternoon snack - cookies or fruit
mainmanpaul - cheesy casserole
scottfiji & emily - chips & maybe a side dish?
HBDiveGirl
scubapro5 - Hot dogs & buns
Scot M - Oranges and goodies
DiveBuddySean - Lettuce & tomatoes
JDog - EZup
Mr. Clean - water

STILL NEEDED:

One jar of pickles
• One Veggie tray

Things in Red we still need... there are just a few things and a few people left, maybe you could match yourselves up??

Mr. Clean, are you still coming with water? You are not on the calendar signup so I thought I would ask...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom