Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Things we still are missing:
• Condiments:
One bottle of ketchup
One container ofmayo
One bottle of mustard
2 heads of lettuce
Maybe like 5 tomatoes
I dont know lets say 2 onions
One jar of pickles
• One Side Dishe
• A bag full of Oranges
• One Veggie tray

wrinkles:
I think the BBQ is a better idea than ordering the pizza. Pizza gets cold quick and I am sure not everyone is going to be on the same schedule so then the complication of when to order comes into play.

I personally like the idea of having food around to snack on as we dive all day....besides almost everything is assigned to bring.

Ana

Ana,

I think we were talking about Pizza as a thing to get after the night dive, not for the lunch :)!

jennifer

krowsea:
If I remember correctly, the sites south of Shaws have parking meters, with little if any free parking in the vicinity. The last time I dove Laguna, the meters were .25 cents for 15 seconds, or maybe it was a minute, but it wasn't much for what you paid. :wink: Is that still the case? Do I need to bring 5-6 rolls of quarters to park there for the day? If I surface mid dive and throw quarters towards the bluffs, what are the odds that some of them will land in the meter and allow me to keep diving?

John "Mr. Curious" Boy

Christian is right about the times and costs for the meters near the park. But there is a LITTLE parking near the park that is unmetered, and lots of parking near some of the other coves on side streets that is not metered with no limits. You will just have to perhaps leave dive gear in your car, and walk to the park for lunches and SI's which is certainly do-able. I think that's what I will do... leave my car by Shaw's perhaps (If I beat the classes).

Jennifer

sapphire:
Ana,

I think we were talking about Pizza as a thing to get after the night dive, not for the lunch :)!

jennifer
Yeah, what Jennifer said! For a little after dive pizza and beer in a place that will most likely be a lot warmer than the park after dark.

Ana, we're working with you, not against you! Now let me see that Wrinkles smile that says, "Oh Yeah, the after dive party!"

Christian

I agree, Gina's sounds good for dinner. Well, I don't know when I'll be able to make it there - probably sometime between 12 and 1, so I don't want to commit to bringing something for the bbq that's necessary, and then not be there by the time people start eating. How about you put me down for afternoon snack - cookies or fruit or whatever else I can manage to wrangle up?

sapphire:
Ana,

jennifer

I wasnt clear because it was mentioned before that maybe we should order the pizza instead of a BBQ....so I wanted to clarify and did so with a smile headhunter :wink:

Pizza and beer afterwards sounds wonderful to me.

scottfiji:
Pizza and a beer = singular.
Pizza and beers = means a few beers.

Pizza and beer = free flowing beer from the tap all night long, without limit....the ultimate expression of partying in the pizza/beer lexicon genre...

Pizza and beer sounds good...

I love your definition of a singular nown.

Are you planning a trip to "Gorgonian City" next month?

Don't forget to post it, many of us want to go.

wrinkles:
....so I wanted to clarify and did so with a smile headhunter :wink:

Pizza and beer afterwards sounds wonderful to me.
I'd recognize that wrinkly smile anywhere. :D

Now... we need to find you some kelp. :eyebrow:

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom