Wrinkles January '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan:
Christian,

I will be driving down Friday night and staying through Sunday. Can you post the 'Tenative' schedule of events again??? Especially the times of the dives??? Also, is there a shop near by for air fills? I have 4 tanks, but may need the space for other *stuff.*

Also, do we need quarters for parking? Or is there a fee for parking? Are we still doing dinner in the evening? Have reservations been made, or need to be? What, when, where, how??? LOL

Looking forward to seeing those that I know, and making new buddies!

Parking is free and ample. Shop is close by but slow fillers and low fillers. Don't know about dinner.

Terry

divinman:
Parking is free and ample. Shop is close by but slow fillers and low fillers. Don't know about dinner.

Terry

Grrrr.... So I ordered the egar I will need on Saturday over a week ago and it will not be here. I will be coming to the BBQ to eat and hang out, but after plopping down $400, I do not feel liek spending even more moeny to rent gear I just bought, so I will be starying dry :(

wrinkles:
I am SO SO SO sad.....My final is smack in the middle of the day and my instructor wont give me any lee way even though i explained to him i havent been in the water in oer a month.

Hope you guys have fun

Ana
Maybe you could have your gear already in your car, so that if you finish you final early, you can drive straight down to La Jolla to do a dive and join in the fun! You could even take the exam in your wetsuit to save time. :eyebrow:

You know we'll all miss you big time at your dive.

Christian

Diver_Jan:
Christian,

I will be driving down Friday night and staying through Sunday. Can you post the 'Tenative' schedule of events again??? Especially the times of the dives??? Also, is there a shop near by for air fills? I have 4 tanks, but may need the space for other *stuff.*

Also, do we need quarters for parking? Or is there a fee for parking? Are we still doing dinner in the evening? Have reservations been made, or need to be? What, when, where, how??? LOL

Looking forward to seeing those that I know, and making new buddies!
The tentative schedule and a link to where we are doing dinner is in the first post in this thread. I just keep updating that post with new info as we have it. This keeps people from having to read the whole thread if they are in a hurry.

No reservations have been made. We can do that when we know how many people will actually be going to dinner. I figure we can call in a reservation mid-afternoon.

As Terry mentioned, parking is free and ample. There is a shop a couple of blocks away.

See you there!

Christian

may rain saturday .... COUNT ME IN!

Ana

As said before, we will all miss you and hope to see you next month. Good luck with the exam, not that you need luck.

To all from NURSESHARK100. :06:

She will be working so maybe next month she can dive with us. Her computer has not been working so she asked me to send a note to the Wrinkles dive group.

George

I'll be heading out this afternoon and won't be taking my laptop. I'll post when I leave so that you don't think I'm being rude when I stop communicating on the board for the weekend. :wink:

Christian

Ok, I'm all excited about my first Wrinkles dive. The plans are set, the lists are made, the tanks are filled.........and I just realized I don't know how to get there. Can I get some help with directions from the 5 freeway in Mission Viejo. I know to start out going South but not sure from there. :D

Back
Top Bottom