Wrinkles January '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone driving down to San diego tomorrow from LA? I was wondering if anyone was interested in car pooling down there.. since my fiancee can't make it, I was planning on going down solo tomorrow...

just send me a PM if anyone is interested, or if someone knows someone driving down from LA (or further north)

Scott

Sorry for the late post....but I will be there tomorrow around 6:15AM. I will be able to make the first two dives before I need to head back up north for a friend's B-Day party.

What should I bring? It looks like the list is complete.

See everyone tomorrow!

-Aaron

Are we actually going to do 4 dives, just checking before I go spend the money on the tanks.

scottfiji:
Is anyone driving down to San diego tomorrow from LA? I was wondering if anyone was interested in car pooling down there.. since my fiancee can't make it, I was planning on going down solo tomorrow...

just send me a PM if anyone is interested, or if someone knows someone driving down from LA (or further north)

Scott

You can't come unless she's coming too............. :11ztongue

Frenchy2005:
Are we actually going to do 4 dives, just checking before I go spend the money on the tanks.
I think that might depend on how tired everyone is after 3 dives!

I'm bringing 3 tanks. Maybe someone else will chime in with, "Of course I'm doing 4 dives!" :crafty:

Christian

abrown203:
Sorry for the late post....but I will be there tomorrow around 6:15AM. I will be able to make the first two dives before I need to head back up north for a friend's B-Day party.

What should I bring? It looks like the list is complete.

See everyone tomorrow!

-Aaron
Unless anyone else thinks of something, just bring yourself!

I'm sure you can help someone defer costs on a more costly item once you get there. Maybe Jan could use some help with the cost of the hot dogs and hot dog buns.

Look forward to meeting you. :crafty:

Christian

shaxs:
Grrrr.... So I ordered the egar I will need on Saturday over a week ago and it will not be here. I will be coming to the BBQ to eat and hang out, but after plopping down $400, I do not feel liek spending even more moeny to rent gear I just bought, so I will be starying dry :(

What kind of equipment do you need? Give me a call on my cell at ***-***-**** and I will try and bring you what you'll need.

Ann Marie:
What kind of equipment do you need? Give me a call on my cell at ***-***-**** and I will try and bring you what you'll need.

So, it's true, you really are a nice person????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom