Wreckmaniacs ..new and old ..are you out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we (pam and I) would be up to doing a lil extra diving also. We have one date conflict that I hope will clear up. The youngest informed me that she was Graduating on the 3rd or 6th. I don't see them Graduating in the mid week so hopefully it is a mixup on her part.

I begged (on my knees even though she couldn't see it) Natasha to hold 2 spots til tommorrow when I can confirm the grad time. If it is mid week we might just come down and catch the last 2 days, and dive with y'all.

Pete I haven't ever been able to dive a spring, that sounds awesome also. All these dives and time always so short. I feel like a fish that ain't allowed any swimmin.

livestodive once bubbled...
... Pete I haven't ever been able to dive a spring, that sounds awesome also. All these dives and time always so short. I feel like a fish that ain't allowed any swimmin.

When NetDoc says not to worry about the gator signs, or about the gator "resting" on the opposite bank.... you have to wonder about his humour.

:D

lying in wait... Heck, why chase dinner when it will swim right up to you? Send more tourists! (The last ones were delicious :tease: )

BTW, This give "Tourist Season" a wonderful spin, doncha think??? I'm gonna buy my license now!

Big O once bubbled...
Pete and Mike, or anyone else for that matter, are you two doing any additional diving before or after Wreckmania? Id be interested in diving the 4th 5th and 6th also. It would be almost impossible for me to dive on the Previous Friday or Saturday.
Dave

Dave,

Great minds must think alike! Jeff and I were just discussing making a full week of the trip. Not sure if we will come early or stay late but if we can all get a good deal by organizing as a group, that would be perfect.

Looking very forward to seeing everyone again. By my calculations, because I am 8 months pregnant, on bedrest and have entirely too much time on my hands.....there are 214 days left until Wreckmania II. Let the countdown begin!!!!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Pete, If I can make this trip, Im gonna need yer help.

Either your gonna borrow from, steal from, or selfishly talk somebody out of some larger volume nitrox tanks. Either that, or Im shipping my 100's to your house, or Im buying new 100's and having them shipped to your house. I can figure out how to get them shipped home at a later date. Ive been on too many trips where Ive been promised large volume tanks could be rented only to be told that the shop is all out of them when I try to rent them.

And you MissBunny,

Your right, Great minds think alike, but we can do one better!

Great REDHEADED minds think much better than anything else.
You get to the task at hand, and bring that little person into the world!

If I can make the dates, You Jeff, and I will be certain to as you put it "Belt One Back" in the keys!

Later all!

Dave

The people that want to stay longer in Key Largo, we will offer that as soon as these dates have been filled.
Here is the new thread with the details.
http://www.scubaboard.com/t17016/s.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom