Wreckmaniacs ..new and old ..are you out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Natasha,

I am also interested in Wreckmania this year and am looking forward to details ! Hopefully, I can get some additional divers from So. Ca interested in coming with me.

Beverly

I know the details... see you guys in May! :all:

You know the details and I am sitting here without a hint. How about a small and nifty parody to let some who don't do well with suspense off the hook :)

I gave one hint already... but I promised Natasha that I wouldn't tell you guys it would be in the Keys this year! :tease:

Here's the scoop. I have the email ready to send out to my private dive list. They will see the details later today. ( If you are an alumni wreckmaniac you are on the list, along with a few others that emailed me directly)
The rest of the world will have to now wait until tomorrow for the details.
So ..Stay Tuned!
:gorgeous:

I have an E-Bay auction going on right now for the information about Wreckmania II... if you just give this critical information away, I won't get any bids!!! :tease:

I figured this might happen. While Natasha was at DEMA I had to put in my vacation dates. So I put in the tentative dates that were listed on her website. I think the new dates are already spoken for.

Will we be diving the Speigel Grove, Duane, and Bibb?

I want to dive them if I get to the Keys.

I may be able to get that week off.

Pete and Mike, or anyone else for that matter, are you two doing any additional diving before or after Wreckmania? Id be interested in diving the 4th 5th and 6th also. It would be almost impossible for me to dive on the Previous Friday or Saturday.

Natasha, Is the operator a shop, or just a boat? Will we be renting equipment from Sea Dwellers or a different dive shop?

Still hope to make it folks!

Dave

as always...

I am open to any additional diving as long as it doesn't involve divorce :tease: . We can do some springs, a shore dive or two, whatever you would like!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom