Wreckmaniacs ..new and old ..are you out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Divers:
I have not forgotten you! I will be with our instructor, Walter, in Bonaire this weekend. We will have time (during Surface Intervals) to talk about next year's trip.
Also, I will be going to Dema this year. I plan on talking to resorts, and dive operators there, and work out the details, of this trip, and others.
Sound good?

It was truly awesome... I look forward to next year!!! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Thanks for the kind words, Pete. Glad you'll be going next year!

Bonaire next week, what a tough life! Pet a donkey for me. Are you going to take the gang to the webcam? Have a good time.

Herman

.............surface intervals? ROTFLMAO!!!!

We don't need no stinking surface intervals.

Sorry Tasha, but my surface intervals are already planned. They will be totally dedicated to snacks, cat naps and switching tanks.

While the rest of the group has a week to play, I have less than 3 full days of diving. OK, so I'll talk to you during the 24 hours before my plane is scheduled to lift off, although much of it will probably be used to catch up on sleep.

Do we have a rotation schedule yet so I'll have a dive buddy 24 hours per day?

As long as you can talk in your sleep, we'll be fine. Sounds like you're getting excited..eh?

... Always a WreckManiac.

Yes - I'm certainly still around, just swamped with work. I've also been diagnosed with a ganglion on my inner-wrist, which has begun causing trouble just in the last few months. Lots of typing and mouse work makes it more and more painful, so I'm afraid I visit the board much less often.

Have fun in Bonaire!

Scuba-sass :)

scuba-sass once bubbled...
... I've also been diagnosed with a ganglion on my inner-wrist, .....

Hey...I've got one of those! Typing doesn't seem to bother it but lifting does. If I carry heavy gear and tanks for very long it gets worse. Sometimes it almost totally disappears other times it looks and feels like a broken bone!

Hang in there Sassy!

Thanks, Sass, and Herman.
I know we'll visit the web cam , just don't know which day. Keep a watch out.
The Itinerary for the boat dives is on my web site. It could be one of those, but it's just as easy to do it as a shore dive, so I'm not sure yet.
I know we're hoping to dive the Hilma Hooker Tuesday. I wish they had a web cam there.
Anyway, I'll tell Jake and Linda you said Hi!

I'm so jealous wished I could have tagged along. Oh well, maybe next time :)

From reviewing the posts and pictures, looks like you all had a very positive and fun experience and class.

And of course, I've heard nothing but Good Things about Walter and his instruction.

I'd be interested in the next trip for sure! and others.

Thanks for the update Natasha!

Back
Top Bottom