Would you LIKE 3 FREE AIR FILLS? OR maybe 50 bucks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks!

Some of you know I've been working at Scuba West for about a year, and I'm loving being in the business! Now, I've been asked to manage the dive shop! Ah, the YEARS of old retail management has paid off! AND, I'm diving! YES! :D

I'm very excited about the possibilities, and what the store can do. What's great, is I have a lot of flexibility to bring in a variety of programs to make change(s). Not only this, but I'll be fixing the order process as well as product inventory levels. Just to name a few things.

SO, the first thing I'd like to do, is get peoples feedback on what they want in a dive shop, things they'd like to see, and ways to improve. I'm creating a VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER survey, which has a variety of questions for you to answer.

If you are interested in taking this survey, please contact me here, or email me at toddwhite@scubawest.net.

EVERYONE who takes the survey, will get THREE FREE AIRFILLS from Scuba West, a $15 value. If you dive nitrox, you'll have the price of the air deducted, and just pay for the special gas! HEH!

Also, after 30 days of waiting for the surveys to be filled out and turned in, I'll randomly choose one person, who will win a $50 gift certificate for Scuba West.

Thanks!!

Google maps says I'm five hours from you, so I'm not real sure I'd ever use the airfills, but I enjoy taking surveys so PM the link to me.

OTOH I'd come on over to use that gift certificate. :)

THANKS Debby!

I'm sending them out on MONDAY!

Thanks for helping me out!

PM me the link ... send the air to NetDoc.

Congratulations on your promotion, Todd! If you PM me a survey, I'll be happy to fill it out!

Frank

I've tried convinving the dive shop here to do it to no luck.

Free Air Fridays. limit 1 tank per customer * no one dives just one tank* figure you need 2-3 tanks a person 2-6 people on the boat you would get them to come to the shop while they wait for you to fill the tanks they get a new bottle of spit, a mask strap cover a new flshlight or a soda. Maybe see you have a nitrox class coming up sign up for that. What did it cost? 4 $ maybe?

Just a suggestion

good job on the promotion

I've tried convinving the dive shop here to do it to no luck.

Free Air Fridays. limit 1 tank per customer * no one dives just one tank* figure you need 2-3 tanks a person 2-6 people on the boat you would get them to come to the shop while they wait for you to fill the tanks they get a new bottle of spit, a mask strap cover a new flshlight or a soda. Maybe see you have a nitrox class coming up sign up for that. What did it cost? 4 $ maybe?

Just a suggestion

good job on the promotion
GREAT idea, I love it, but you're incorrect...we beach and kayak divers dive just one tank more frequently than we do two. :wink:

Love the free airfill thing!! THAT is a smoken idea!!

There are some exciting programs that will roll out within the next 30 days, with the majority being focused on customer specific programs (thanking divers for their business, and a variety of rewards programs).

Thanks for those who answered me direct, or sent me email about the survey!

Monday, July 5th I'll be sending them out!

IF you still have an interest, please PM me, or shoot me an email!

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom